Tourist event in Carantec
CocoLéon partner of the Oyster Festival
CocoLéon is associated with the Morlaix Bay Oyster Festival as an actor involved in the organization of the 1st edition of the new event which offers 30 activities over 7 days : gastronomy, culture, sport, art, ...
The Morlaix Bay Oyster Festival event from April 27 to May 3, 2023 , offers around thirty activities for 7 days in Carantec.
Club partner CocoLéon
CocoLéon participates in the Oyster Festival by providing free of charge in the partnership packages, its individual office rental services, open space workspace or meeting room.
Meetings and general assemblies
As with any associative event , it is often necessary to find a place to meet . CocoLéon has also made its seminar meeting space available to allow the organization of general assemblies and work meetings , in the Carantec coworking space .
From the first edition, the Morlaix Bay Oyster Festival offers the public for 7 days around the weekend of May 1, no less than 30 events under 6 different themes:
- History - of shipbuilding and oyster farming
- Profession - oyster farming and shellfish farming
- Gastronomy - culinary tasting, unique menu in restaurants
- Sciences and ecosystem - of the bay of Morlaix with regard to climate issues
- Arts - exhibitions of painting, ink, watercolour, photography, street-art, art installation
- Culture and sport - concerts, conference, golf, hiking, gourmet orientation course
Your reservations at CocoLéon
The event takes place during school holidays for zone B and during the weekend of May 1 , an often busy period for CocoLéon. So remember to book your workspace or meeting room via our reservation form, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 09 77 35 47 78 .
See you soon.