The business address is the official address of a business. This is its headquarters.
Domiciling your business
In the context of a coworking place like CocoLéon, a business address can be important and useful for freelancers and small businesses that do not have a permanent physical address and who often work remotely. In effect, it allows them to have a business address at which they can receive their mail without the need for a long-term physical office.
It is important to note that a business address in a coworking space does not mean that the company has a physical office there. The business address is only an administrative address .
50 € excl. VAT of application fees + 80 € excl. VAT / quarter with:
- Domiciliation of the registered office - initial commitment of 12 months, notice and termination of 3 months
- Postal domiciliation - receipt of mail (in the common BAL)
- Postal domiciliation - receipt of parcels (working days and hours) - without commitment
- Mail notification of mail arrival - weekly verification usage, with monthly verification guarantee
- Collection of mail by the resident in the coworking space (during working days and hours)
- Resending temporary mail (once a week for a maximum of 1 month): €50 excluding tax
- Rental of an office or meeting room with a 20% discount on the current rate